Wow! I posted a Kleenex pop up card on my Facebook page the other day as well as on a couple of groups I belong to. It was a big hit and I was asked for instructions. Believe it or not, it isn’t that hard.
Here is another with the materials I used. You can switch up the outside the way you want. I cannot take credit for the idea. I was inspired by a few Pinterest cards. I just find this card soooo cute. I added a little nurse on the outside. How cute is that?
Remember you can place an order with me by sending me an email with your name, email adresse, home address and telephone number. You can also order on line using this months HOSTESS CODE.
- Strawberry Slush (131295)
- Mossy Meadow (133676)
- Whisper White (100730)
- Soft Suede (115318)
- Blue scrap
- DSP Irristabily Yours (SAB 138635) free with 60$ purchase
- DSP Bloc stack All a Bloom (133703)
- Mossy Meadow (133645)
- Sassy Salutations(126707)
- Owl Punch (118074)
- Scallop Border Punch (119882)
- Fancy Fan embossing folder (127751)
- Candy Dots Brights Collection (130931)
You can watch the video on how I created the inside of the card.